Re: [ga] Wallpapering the NTIA

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Wallpapering the NTIA
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:45:03 -0800

Danny and all,

  And of course, any disagree position or alternative approach
would be immediately "Declared" by the ICANN Bod and/or
a few constituency members as not the "Consensus" view or
contrary to some undefined or unqualified "Consensus".

  Naturally, and all too frequently we all have seen this tactic
and method before, haven't we?

  Perhaps, but I am not holding my breath, DOC/NTIA will
get the whole and real story.

Always diligent,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827