Re: [ga] Domain Transfer Complaint

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Domain Transfer Complaint
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 07:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ted,

How do we know that the website owner is neither the
registrant nor administrative contact for IFASC.org?
Are we looking at the current WHOIS record or the
prior WHOIS record?

We all recall that RegisterFly was able to replace a
registrant's contact data with its own.  Perhaps the
reseller in this case replaced the existing website
owner/registrant contact details with their own...

Before we come to a conclusion, we really should see
the historical record.  Unfortunately, even though the
White Paper caled for an "up-to-date and historical
chain of registration information for the domain
name", ICANN has never seen fit to do the right thing
to make this possible.

Perhaps someone that has a subscription with
DomainTools can offer up the earlier WHOIS record from
two years ago...

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.