RE: [ga] On Its Way: One of the Biggest Changes to the Internet

  • To: "Andy Gardner" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ga DNSO" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] On Its Way: One of the Biggest Changes to the Internet
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:44:47 -0400

Andy,

Whether they are demanding it or not, the GNSO IDN WG defintitely recommended
variant control and I believe the ccNSO would advocate the same, so I think we
will see that.  Also, the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans worked pretty closely
together in this area, which is understandable because they have some common
characters.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."