RE: [ga] On Its Way: One of the Biggest Changes to the Internet

  • To: "Andy Gardner" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ga DNSO" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] On Its Way: One of the Biggest Changes to the Internet
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:52:47 -0400

I was waiting for clarification of a couple questions I had.  I can tell
you that we do offer registrations at the second level in both
traditional and simplified Chinese, but they are not referred to as
variants.  In both scripts we use variant tables provided by the Chinese
community to control variants.

Chuck Gomes