Re: [ga] IDN issues (was: On Elections)

  • To: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] IDN issues (was: On Elections)
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 05:09:54 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jeff,

Once again you are mistaken -- recent working groups
have chosen not to function as voting bodies, but
rather as fact-finding teams that work on the basis of
self-evident consensus; as such, the contributions of
observers have been on a par with the contributions of
constituency participants.  Had you been paying
attention instead of merely spewing a constant stream
of uninformed negativity, you would have seen this
development within the WHOIS WG and within the Ad-Hoc
WG on Domain Tasting.

https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?alac_idn_working_group,

> =======
>
> 'Regards,
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k
> members/stakeholders strong!)
> "Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
>    Abraham Lincoln
>
> "Credit should go with the performance of duty and
> not with what is very
> often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt
>
> "If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and
> the burden, B; liability
> depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d
> Cir. 1947]

> Updated 1/26/04
> CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data
> security IDNS. div. of
> Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
> ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
> E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.