RE: [ga] Agendas

  • To: "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Agendas
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 00:05:42 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Debbie and all,

  Reinventing the wheel over and over again isn't going to
make it roll any better, or further, so to speak.  Ergo suggesting a
reformation of the GA is an exercise which has been done
at least 5 times that I can recall offhand.  The results
remain unchanged after each attempt at same.

  Without $$ and self managment, and recognition/reinstatement
by the GNSO and the ICANN bod, the GA will be mainly a
"Bitch list" and little more.