Re: [ga] Agendas

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Agendas
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:56:49 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Mr. Dierker and all,

  Right to a point.  The only reasonable way this ML, ergo
the GA is ever going to amount to anything is when it is
independant.  That means to a very great degree self funding.

Why should ICANN support financially the GA when it's ML
participants wont or cannot garner or acquire funding on their
own?  My answer:  They, meaning ICANN, shouldn't.

  So if the GA members want real and serious recognition
for their views, either individually or collectively, they
need to be self funding and manage their own list server, ect.
No money, no honey, come back payday GI!