RE: [ga] Questions for Joe Baptista / Eric Dierker, and why the GA list should be ended

  • To: "'George Kirikos'" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Questions for Joe Baptista / Eric Dierker, and why the GA list should be ended
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 01:18:56 +0200

George Kirikos wrote:

> Roberto: Would you support renaming this list to the PDML to
> eliminate confusion?

George,
I am sympathetic to the consideration that an inappropriate name might
engender confusion in the press, and inaccurate perceptions in the readers
of said press.
However, I have to confess that for the time being I am much more interested
in the future than in the present, in the sense that I would like to
concentrate on what could be, if any, a role for a General Assembly in a
post-GNSO-review scenario.

Cheers,
Roberto