ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] Registrar amendments to IPC draft

I agree we should use this list to discuss the drafting rather than rely on the call. We don't make much progress on the phone. After a quick read, I think we're heading in a more sensible direction. I'm sick with bronchitis so I'll have to read it again to give you a thorough response, but I think the NCUC would accept the Registrars' amendments to the draft. Thanks to both of you for your work. I'll try and join the call tomorrow. Best, Frannie

--

~~~
Frannie Wellings

1718 Connecticut Ave. N.W., Suite 200