Re: [dow3tf] Registrar amendments to IPC draft
- To: Brian Darville <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [dow3tf] Registrar amendments to IPC draft
- From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:13:52 -0400
- Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx, dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Organization: Tucows Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.8 (Windows/20040913)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 19/10/2004 3:55 PM Brian Darville noted that;
| You should not assume acceptance from silence. The IPC views the
changes as greatly diminishing any meaningful progress on data accuracy
so I don't think many members of the IPC view your proposed changes as
progress. We can discuss this further on the call tomorrow.
Are there any specifics that we could cover in advance? We don't seem to
be making much progress discussing these proposals 40 minutes at a time
every seven days. We might be able to cover more if we relied more
heavily on the mailing list and other resources at our disposal.
~ "Every contrivance of man, every tool, every instrument,
~ every utensil, every article designed for use, of each
~ and every kind, evolved from very simple beginnings."
~ - Robert Collier
Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.3-nr1 (Windows XP)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----