ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Fwd: Re: [dow3tf] Further Revised Best Practices

  • To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: [dow3tf] Further Revised Best Practices
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:28:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are Ross's latest comments.

>>> "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx> 05/25/04 12:59PM >>>
On 5/25/2004 10:55 AM Brian Darville noted that:

> I have included them not because they are from Bruce, but because they seem like potentially good ideas that are specific and that will improve data accuracy somewhat.

Then this should be made clear to the task force. As presented, there is
an implication that these are Registrar Constituency or worse, GNSO
Chair, submissions. If you wish to pass on good ideas from individual
third parties, then I am sure that this is the perogative of the chair
of the task force, but at the very least, the official status of the
submission should be clearly noted.

--

                        -rwr

                 "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                            All life is an experiment.
                             The more experiments you make the better."
                         - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org