ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Additional Recommendation for Consideration

  • To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Additional Recommendation for Consideration
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:36:24 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We should also discuss and consider the following as a recommendation:

I think the Task Force should consider that if one registration is cancelled (or suspended, etc.) for false contact data, all other registrations with identical contact data should be treated the same way.  This point would fit under Point 6, 4th Bullet in the Best Practices section.

We can discuss this on the call.

BBD