ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Further Revised Best Practices

  • To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Further Revised Best Practices
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:57:54 -0400
  • Cc: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have revised the best practices further in light of Sarah's last comments, a discussion with Bruce Tonkin, Ross's comments, etc.

Bruce suggested that we needed to make specific recommendations rather than general statements.  At least two of the new recommended practices are ones suggested by Bruce which he thought may be acceptable to registrars.  Of course, we are not bound to adopt them.

Please review this revised draft and let's discuss on Wednesday morning.

Brian Darville
Oblon, Spivak
(703) 412-6426
bdarville@xxxxxxxxx