ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Task Force 3

  • To: <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Task Force 3
  • From: "Brian Darville" <BDARVILLE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 11:06:03 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All:

Thanks to Ross for his work on the draft preliminary report.

As discussed on today's call, let's all send comments to Ross regarding ideas about Best Practices as well as general comments concerning the initial draft TF Preliminary Report by Tuesday, April 13, 2004.

Ross is going to circulate his supplemented draft, without the Best Practices section, by Friday, April 9, 2003.

We will discuss Best Practices ideas on next Wednesday's call.

Ross will circulate the inclusive draft of the preliminary report, including the draft Best Practices section, on Friday April 23, 2004.

At that point, we can circulate the draft to the constituencies for input to the task force members.