ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

[dow3tf] Interim Report Draft

  • To: 3DOW3tf <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow3tf] Interim Report Draft
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:21:08 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have attached a draft of the interim report for your comments. If you wish to make changes to the text of the document, please ensure that you redline your proposed changes. Comments made to the list will be incorporated as appropriate.

Also please note that I will require your suggestions for the best practice document no later than 5pm EST tomorrow in order to ensure that I can summarize them and repost to the list prior to our conference call on Wednesday.
--

-rwr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org