ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow3tf]

Re: [dow3tf] TR: Task Force 3 — Revised List of Companies to Survey

On 1/14/2004 12:02 PM GNSO SECRETARIAT noted that:

7) IETF — Richard Shockey (IETF Chair) (Ross Rader to alert Shockey that
survey is in the offing)

<snip>

b) ENUM Project (IETF)

Just a small correction. I believe that we agreed that we would request feedback from Rich as the chair of the ENUM working group rather than relying on unofficial internet-drafts which while publicly available, typically do not have official standing. The goal being that if we are going to be analysing data that may end up in a best practice document that we analyse data from official sources with a clear understanding of the status and context of the data.

As an aside, information regarding the ENUM working group can be found here: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/enum-charter.html

--

                       -rwr

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org