[dow3tf] TR: [dow2tf] Final CCNSO Questions
- To: "3DOW3tf" <dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [dow3tf] TR: [dow2tf] Final CCNSO Questions
- From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:51:43 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-dow3tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please find the final set of questions proposed by WHOIS Task Force 2, to be
sent to the ccTLDS.
De : owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
la part de Thomas Keller
Envoye : lundi 12 janvier 2004 19:04
Objet : [dow2tf] Final CCNSO Questions
here are the final CCNSO question we just decided on.
The GNSO's WHOIS Task Force #2 is chartered with reviewing the current
ICANN whois policy regarding the collection, disclosure and transmittal
Since whois data may contain personal informations like telephone number
and email address we are interested in your knowledge and experience
towards your local privacy regulation and its effects on your whois policy.
Informations (including links and copies) to the following points are of
our particulare interest:
1. Is there a privacy regulation in you country which has effects on
your whois policy and if yes what regulations are this and how are they
2. Do you have or had contact to an local offical privacy body in regard
to whois and could you facilitate a contact for informational purposes.
3. What contact data do you collect from registrants, and to whom is the
data made available?
4. Do you obtain the consent of registrants to the uses of data about
them, and if so, how is this consent obtained?
5. Have you changed or are you planning to change your whois policy to
suit your local privacy regulation?
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48 Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany Fax +49-721-91374-215