RE: [dow2tf] Outline
- To: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "2DOW2tf" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Outline
- From: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:08:12 -0400
- Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcQxCxmVR8HqrkhnQfqy+LVsNmTGnQABITeQ
- Thread-topic: [dow2tf] Outline
I could do Tuesday at 10 EDT. Wednesday is not good for me.
From: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jordyn A. Buchanan
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 8:35 AM
Subject: [dow2tf] Outline
I've prepared and attached an initial outline for the interim report
that we're supposed to publish this week. I've started drafting a
little bit of text, but I'd like to spend some time today discussing how
we flesh this out.
Unfortunately, I am feeling rather ill today, so I am not sure how much
time I'll be able to spend on the call. Given that, and the fact that
we also have some substantive policy discussions remaining, I think we
will need at least one more call this week to try to finalize this work.
I'd like to suggest another call either relatively early tomorrow (10?
AM EST) or on Wednesday closer to our usual time. I'd rather work some
scheduling on-list so we don't need to waste time on the call doing so.