ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Outline

  • To: 2DOW2tf <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Outline
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 08:34:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone:

I've prepared and attached an initial outline for the interim report that we're supposed to publish this week. I've started drafting a little bit of text, but I'd like to spend some time today discussing how we flesh this out.

Unfortunately, I am feeling rather ill today, so I am not sure how much time I'll be able to spend on the call. Given that, and the fact that we also have some substantive policy discussions remaining, I think we will need at least one more call this week to try to finalize this work.

I'd like to suggest another call either relatively early tomorrow (10? AM EST) or on Wednesday closer to our usual time. I'd rather work some scheduling on-list so we don't need to waste time on the call doing so.

Jordyn