RE: [dow2tf] Outline
- To: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "2DOW2tf" <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [dow2tf] Outline
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:10:22 -0400
- Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcQxCxlQTqk3J7ZOQSewGBBXnkDuxQABEWsQ
- Thread-topic: [dow2tf] Outline
Tuesday a.m. is not possible for m e. I can do 11:00 on Wed.
Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036
From: Jordyn A. Buchanan [mailto:jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 8:35 AM
Subject: [dow2tf] Outline
I've prepared and attached an initial outline for the interim report
that we're supposed to publish this week. I've started drafting a
little bit of text, but I'd like to spend some time today discussing
how we flesh this out.
Unfortunately, I am feeling rather ill today, so I am not sure how much
time I'll be able to spend on the call. Given that, and the fact that
we also have some substantive policy discussions remaining, I think we
will need at least one more call this week to try to finalize this
I'd like to suggest another call either relatively early tomorrow (10?
AM EST) or on Wednesday closer to our usual time. I'd rather work some
scheduling on-list so we don't need to waste time on the call doing so.