ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

Re: [dow2tf] Teams

Steve, all,

I don't think that the councils permission to have alternates includes
doing work for the taskforce. It was even stated several times that
the alternate must only fill in if the primary rep is not available.
I don't see this rule changing only because we split the TF into teams.

Nevertheless having in mind the (hopefully) huge amout of data we have to
review this kind of sharing the workload might make sense but we first have
to make sure that all constituency are represented equally. As far as I
know have not all cons. choosen a alternate.

Best,

tom

Am 10.02.2004 schrieb Steve Metalitz:
> Jordyn,
>
> On behalf of IPC, I will serve on team 1 and 2 and Nik will cover team 3.
>
> Steve Metalitz

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w