RE: [dow2tf] data elements table, fixed
- To: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TF2 <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [dow2tf] data elements table, fixed
- From: Steve Metalitz <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:16:52 -0500
- Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The chart looks right to me, including the .name columns. Thanks, Thomas.
From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 5:40 PM
Subject: [dow2tf] data elements table, fixed
I've heared from PIR that the .org contracts were updated in August
2003. There is now the following provision:
This section describes the output fields provided for each
type of object. The Registry Operator will not be required
to post Whois Output Fields that are not required for
posting in the Registrar Accreditation Agreement.
The attached version of the chart reflects this udpate, and has some
minor bug fixes in the general information section.
Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/