ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[dow2tf]

[dow2tf] Tomorrow's call

  • To: 2DOW2tf <dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [dow2tf] Tomorrow's call
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:52:35 -0500
  • Sender: owner-dow2tf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sincerely apologize for doing this at the last moment, but it turns out that I need to be traveling tomorrow during the timeframe of our call.

Since I don't want the call to fall apart simply because of my absence, I'd encourage the other task force members to informally select someone else to chair the call.

Once again, I apologize for the late hour of this note and trust that tomorrow's call can productively without me.

Sincerely,

Jordyn