ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

dow1-2tf

Re: [dow1-2tf] WHOIS and proxy services and other items for work by TF

Hello all,

I'm kind of confused about the direction this discussion is taking. If
my memory serves me right it was the intend of the taskforce to go after
the low hanging fruits first and than to turn our attention towards
investigating the posibilities of tiered access. It is not quite clear
to me  why we do not stick to the agenda we agreed on. If a new subject
of interest is identified this should be appended to the end of the
existing agenda and not push the existing points back. As I see it
and maybe the chairs of the TF can help me out the status right
now is:

1. Conspicious Notice

        One proposal from Thomas -> under discussion
        Steves amendment of the proposal -> under discussion

2. Conflicting local laws

        One proposal from Steve -> under discussion

3. Tiered Access

As I already mentioned I would suggest to focus on the subjects already
on the agenda and work on consensus here before moving on.

Best,

tom

Am 05.10.2004 schrieb Thomas Roessler:
> On 2004-10-05 06:53:00 -0400, Marilyn Cade wrote:
>
> > I think the TF was going to discuss recommending experts, and how
> > to agree on identifying a balanced set of experts? That would be
> > a productive initiative that might get started today.
>
> The agreed upon agenda for today is to start discussion of tiered
> access; see the minutes from the September 14 call.
>
> --
> Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\     A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w