Re: [council] Appointments Procedure proposal

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Edward Morris" <egmorris1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Appointments Procedure proposal
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 11:12:27 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks very much Susan and Ed for this well structured proposal!

It will need careful deliberation (including some mathematical study with respect to the "system of rotation") within all SGs/Cs. Therefore I've circulated immediately within my constituency to kick-off discussion.
First questions:
1. II. (Review Team Appointments) covers Bylaws section 4.6 (Specific Reviews), correct?
2. Which appointments do you have in mind under III (Other Appointments)?
3. During the council discussion tomorrow I'd like to get a better understanding of the rotation and how the NCAs nomination fit to it.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Edward Morris