[council] Leadership for the Subsequent Procedures PDP

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Leadership for the Subsequent Procedures PDP
  • From: "Paul McGrady \(Policy\)" <policy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:55:10 -0600
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Fellow Councilors:

I am thrilled to report that the WG has chosen three co-chairs to lead the
work.  The three are Jeff Neuman, Avri Doria, and Stephen Coates.  Please
let me know what, if anything, we need to do to make this official.
However, due to the outstanding caliber of the leadership and the need to
hold a meeting this Monday to get ready for their F2F in Marrakech, the
three will be taking the helm presently.

Best,

Paul

Paul D. McGrady, Jr.

policy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx