Re: [council] For your review - draft motion and approach CCWG-Accountability

Hi, Bruce,

Let me second Ed in thanking you for the very useful historical
perspective. I have to say that the minority statement from
Avri sets a tough standard for a NCA minority opinion - that
level of insightful analysis and rationale is something I
can only look up to for inspiration, but I am unlikely to ever
achieve anything that lives up to that.

        Julf