Re: [council] For your information - latest version of the GNSO Marrakech Public Schedule

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] For your information - latest version of the GNSO Marrakech Public Schedule
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:26:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=e1kgNUZLn/5DgDNC0aaK/mNRESkR9rBecXsIIh6A2eY=; b=Uify4aLP9Wc8Z1gC6h0hsaYCg/Y7thajc6xAJEfR7J841FrJiSKgy3/M1MdjjllNeiG94RkCDRJFjOIBmJzbl9Df1BUxDP77UR1s64XOshOildvP5DpeUmnYy/+7IgGFtMgB3HL49TS2vRCPGVli9CNVIDCAhhELKwhwnbVwelI=