[council] For your review - Proposed agenda for meeting with GDD

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] For your review - Proposed agenda for meeting with GDD
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 18:59:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

Please find below the agenda proposed by our GDD colleagues for the update that
is scheduled for Sunday morning in Marrakech. If you have any additional
topics, or questions that relate to these specific topics, please let us know
so we can share these with our colleagues.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda - GDD Update - Sunday 6 March

Topics for GDD to present:

·      RDAP/Whois

·      Policy Implementation projects update:

o   Thick Whois

o   IRTPC and D

o   Translation & Transliteration

·      New gTLD Program / Reviews Update

Topics GDD would like to receive input on:

·      What is in PDP pipeline?

·      Any efforts the GNSO wants to highlight in managing the policy work,
increasing stakeholder participation in GNSO?

·      How can we (GNSO & GDD) work together better (example: data & metrics
for policymaking [DMPM] process?)