Re: [council] For final review - GNSO Council letter on CCWG Accountability Third Draft Proposal

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] For final review - GNSO Council letter on CCWG Accountability Third Draft Proposal
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:41:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=secureservernet.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector1-godaddy-com; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=YaU5iAoCei/ZJkrRbTQQmlRgy3rfWC9dwyCmIuvDPSY=; b=SljpxcPTIh3gkRMM8pmuWAE8Q4shZHtObZ5+f8tBvQpc7mPwc1JrJviZe3k9AqIWgv+nLZQx5zSAnuZT5qx6HwsU1qs0AURc+FF31WviMJNibazrork5trhG9l96dlVEcx9qhSnQ+HL0IUOz0b9A2+p6A1m9x2usUVezJSYVFJM=