Re: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results

  • To: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
  • From: Valerie Tan <valtanhp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:44:01 +0800
  • Cc: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=1nJ57TAH0Ardroh3X1UQh6fJr8CD0wpfxgc2nzjBcDU=; b=RDqKpMx7IxDGHAQZ9ZMNNSPi+87ofCpgAdJegNpUjwfGcTtLTm2NdYWHh+mFbsNEg6 VudH5sHR46LIZpJaB/uXMJOahlnuVrcmGC3sShTH+kI1rGQloxAwDzTapBNC4xcnR2A4 rTmhl/BgGdjm6y0dBMbBuWwPBUNPsdIJE5Fg4Qg9mMBsK1o1V5F4003E2l7YW/zxw9aK zoAHTfJPeuigQbf6XcTg+1gjSkvhBzayjN/ZHhFW6cv16iPHO20QmPJDZ3PvDC9Ea3i5 8NSHxzW6liO4A7/xyAdG3R5XMozrh2zVx6B7UAL9YneKOkk6IXH7k8aAwYwrwpQDX276 qu6A==
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations James, this is a great result indeed. Well done and well
deserved!

Thank you James, Heather and Donna for stepping up to lead the GNSO
Council. I look forward to working with all of you in the year ahead.

Best Regards,

Valerie