Re: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
- To: "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
- From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 00:13:59 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx;
- Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
- Thread-index: AQHRJk0EJUsWMtkvsk2n/j7Y182dyg==
- Thread-topic: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
Please accept my sincere thanks for your support, along with my acknowledgment
of the responsibility and expectations that come along with this role. I'd
also like to add my thanks to David and Volker for stepping in as Co-Chairs,
and to Heather and Donna for stepping up as our newly elected Vice Chairs.
Ahead of us are 11 months of teleconferences, 3 face to face meetings, and a
mountain of work. I'm excited about what we will accomplish together this
year, and look forward to working with everyone on Council and Staff.
From: <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on
behalf of Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Glen@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Monday, November 23, 2015 at 17:57
To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
It gives me great pleasure to announce that James Bladel is the new GNSO
Council Chair 2015 -2016.
James Bladel received the unanimous support from both the Contracted Party
House and the Non-Contracted Party House.
Electronic ballot voting started on Friday, 20 November 2015 and ended on
Monday, 23 November 2015 at 23:59 UTC.
The results from the voting system are attached.
Glen de Saint Géry
Supporting Organisations Advisory Committees Manager