[council] RE: GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
- To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] RE: GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
- From: "McGrady, Paul D." <PMcGrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 00:07:18 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Deferred-delivery: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 00:07:00 +0000
- In-reply-to: <d900f79b3d82464db366f5e6b86d65a5@PMBX112-W1-CA-1.PEXCH112.ICANN.ORG>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <d900f79b3d82464db366f5e6b86d65a5@PMBX112-W1-CA-1.PEXCH112.ICANN.ORG>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AdEmSUEqlBj7pr1JQHqbQK5/9KbNZgAAqUIA
- Thread-topic: GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
Congratulations to James!
Also, congratulations to the GNSO!
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Glen de Saint Géry
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 6:01 PM
To: GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
It gives me great pleasure to announce that James Bladel is the new GNSO
Council Chair 2015 -2016.
James Bladel received the unanimous support from both the Contracted Party
House and the Non-Contracted Party House.
Electronic ballot voting started on Friday, 20 November 2015 and ended on
Monday, 23 November 2015 at 23:59 UTC.
The results from the voting system are attached.
Glen de Saint Géry
Supporting Organisations Advisory Committees Manager
The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. Therefore, if
this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it.
Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege.
Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author.