Re: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
- To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
- From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 02:07:09 +0100
- Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=gih.com; h=subject:to :references:cc:from:message-id:date:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-type; s=mahalo1; bh=f9C/BgwUnCLJB5lLALFBcvhi9cg=; b=OQr wu+vV5SGu3eCtvuNLqklh6qFZYkRNU5TO02qJJM7FiE/5zwpWQwBMe7uAynvS7Tg yQSN1foxUKN3KNJtxQ3NaUbJkGFw50O7+7vHbgPGEr24JUZht3oY6+Nb2gwEt6Y1 Hw6FqmFyEI83S0Z3vYMLxXwD7Lx7ro3RYS54FHh8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gih.com; h=subject:to :references:cc:from:message-id:date:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-type; q=dns; s=mahalo1; b=US/weTxBC7CGobFoZq3mN06WepvgY wakQhfgMhklQ3+keHsLmzt/+mCzNSltoz7CcDZCmQSTdqxwv3PTxtejXAG5y89w6 KJMLXp3nedptY21g2mLhQHsK9Pn+yjq/mKGD5r7vWiBW3O6wLaNm6CvyZm/TlFNW g4jON6bRGCFPfw=
- In-reply-to: <D27905FC.9DB38email@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <D27905FC.9DB38firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.3.0
in my capacity as ALAC Liaison to the GNSO Council, I would like to
extend the ALAC's congratulations on your appointment as GNSO Council
Chair. Having worked in various capacities with your predecessors, I am
well aware of the size of responsibility and workload in such a
position, and wish you and your Vice Chairs Heather Forrest and Donna
Austin the best for a successful year.
On 24/11/2015 01:13, James M. Bladel wrote:
> Colleagues -
> Please accept my sincere thanks for your support, along with my
> acknowledgment of the responsibility and expectations that come along
> with this role. I'd also like to add my thanks to David and Volker
> for stepping in as Co-Chairs, and to Heather and Donna for stepping up
> as our newly elected Vice Chairs.
> Ahead of us are 11 months of teleconferences, 3 face to face meetings,
> and a mountain of work. I’m excited about what we will accomplish
> together this year, and look forward to working with everyone on
> Council and Staff.
> Thank you,
> From: <owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf of Glen de Saint Géry
> <Glen@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:Glen@xxxxxxxxx>>
> Date: Monday, November 23, 2015 at 17:57
> To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [council] GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016 election results
> Dear Councillors,
> It gives me great pleasure to announce that James Bladel is the new
> GNSO Council Chair 2015 -2016.
> James Bladel received the unanimous support from both the Contracted
> Party House and the Non-Contracted Party House.
> Electronic ballot voting started on Friday, 20 November 2015 and ended
> on Monday, 23 November 2015 at 23:59 UTC.
> The results from the voting system are attached.
> Thank you.
> Kind regards
> Glen de Saint Géry
> Supporting Organisations Advisory Committees Manager
> *glen@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:glen@xxxxxxxxx>*