[council] 2016 Proposed Council dates for review and comment
- To: "GNSO Council List (council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] 2016 Proposed Council dates for review and comment
- From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:05:43 +0000
- Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AdEgb3tSaNKSjfdwTICXvAEwurwM0A==
- Thread-topic: 2016 Proposed Council dates for review and comment
Please find a draft proposal for the Council dates for the next 12 months as
stipulated in the GNSO Operating Procedures. We are working on rotation times
with the new distribution of Councillors, Your comments and feedback are most
welcome and will help to get the dates in place.
The GNSO Chair and GNSO Council will prepare a12-month schedule of meetings
within 30 days following the ICANN annual meeting.
GNSO Council members may request changes to the schedule during the year,which
may be agreed upon by the Chair in consultation with the Council, subject to
the minimum period of notice below.
14 JanuaryAND/OR Thursday 21 January at 11 UTC (to allow flexibilityto deal
with the CCWG-Accountability Final Report. Closer to the date we will be in a
position to determine whether two meetings are needed or whether one is
18 February (Thursday) at 15 UTC
9 March (Wednesday) - ICANN Meeting - Public Council meeting Marrakech at
13:00 local time
14 April (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC
12 May (Thursday) at 11:00 UTC
27-30 June - ICANN Meeting - Public Council meeting Panama City at 13:00 local
21 July (Thursday) at 15:00 UTC
August - no meetings ???
1 September (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC
22 September (Thursday) (Yom Kippur) OR Thursday 29 at 11:00 UTC
13 October (Thursday) at 15:00 UTC
2 November, ICANN Meeting - Public Council meeting Puerto Rico at 13:00 local
24 November (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC
16 December (Thursday) at 11:00 UTC
Thanks so much.
Glen de Saint Géry