[council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] Update - CCT-RT call for volunteers - New deadline

  • To: Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: [Soac-infoalert] Update - CCT-RT call for volunteers - New deadline
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 17:24:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For your information

From:
<soac-infoalert-bounces@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:soac-infoalert-bounces@xxxxxxxxx>> on
behalf of Alice Jansen <alice.jansen@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:alice.jansen@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Friday 30 October 2015 05:12
To: "soac-infoalert@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:soac-infoalert@xxxxxxxxx>"
<soac-infoalert@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:soac-infoalert@xxxxxxxxx>>
Cc: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>>

Sent on behalf of Margie Milam
Dear ICANN community,
 We're writing to let you know that the deadline for applications to serve on
the Commpetition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review Team (CCT-RT) has
been EXTENDED two weeks to Friday, 13 November at 23:59 UTC. This is a critical
Affirmation of Commitments-mandated review and needs the community's engagement
to ensure a successful process, one that may have a significant impact on
future rounds of new gTLDs. ICANN encourages your participation in this
important review. The Review Team is expected to convene for its first meeting
in January 2016. ICANN is seeking community members, as well as experts in the
of competition, consumer trust and consumer choice.   Under the new timeline,
we kindly request that any SO/AC endorsements be received by  Monday December
14th.
Read more details about the call for volunteers
here:https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/call-volunteers-cct-rt-2015-10-01-en
Sincerely,

Margie Milam
Senior Director- Strategic Initiatives