[council] council chair election

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Glen de Saint Gery" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] council chair election
  • From: "WUKnoben" <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 10:30:40 +0100
  • Cc: "GNSO Council List" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Marika and Glen,

where can I find the election results from the Dublin meeting? I was searching
the GNSO website where it is supposed to be but wasn’t successful.
Acc. to the rules 2.2.g: “The Council shall inform the Board and the Community
appropriately and post the election results on the GNSO website within 2
business days following each
election and runoff ballot, whether successful or unsuccessful”

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich