Re: [council] NomCom appointee skill sets

Actually, that isn't what I intended - I was asking for
                • Knowledge of privacy and data protection laws and implications
to the be included in the Variable Criteria under the  "Knowledge of and
experience with:" list.

That is, I was asking for NomCom to consider sending us someone with
significant experience in this area if possible, rather than adding it to the
minimum criteria that all NomCom appointed councillors are expected to have.

Other than that, the changes look good, and thank you for being the pen holder
on this one Dan.

Regards

        David