RE: [council] NomCom appointee skill sets

All of these seem reasonable to me.

Dan

From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David Cake
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 12:06 AM
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [council] NomCom appointee skill sets

Going back to the very start of discussion:
- I would like to add privacy and data protection law to the 'knowledge of an
experience with' list.
- perhaps we should consider adding 'experience with other Internet governance
fora' to the general Variable Criteria list

and, while I don't have strong feelings about it, in the interests of not
simply expanding the list without ever removing anything from it, does anyone
feel a need to keep "Understanding of the special needs of financial services
businesses" on the list of variable criteria?

David

On 6 Dec 2014, at 8:07 am, Reed, Daniel A