Re: [council] The GNSO CG reps
- To: "<jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] The GNSO CG reps
- From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:53:21 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <53C89D8A.email@example.com> <0471DE46-82FE-4F76-B3B8-3EBFCAD80DE8@godaddy.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHPoj4ORnFeKhOwzUygJrZZimudgpuliQf7gAAKtACAAAQARg==
- Thread-topic: [council] The GNSO CG reps
The GAC delegation will be expanded to 5 seats. The ICG will accept this
request, but is re-iterating that that this group is not a "representative"
body, but rather managing the proposal process.
Sent from my iPad
> On Jul 18, 2014, at 10:40 AM, "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Thanks for the update James.
> What is the proposed expansion of GAC reps?
> From 2 to ?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: James M. Bladel [mailto:jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: 18 July 2014 10:01
> To: Avri Doria
> Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [council] The GNSO CG reps
> Thanks Avri & Ching!
> So far, I am very impressed with the delegations from all communities to
> this group. I'm also encouraged that there is broad agreement that this
> group should take a 'light touch' on managing the process, and leave the key
> decisions regarding the substance of the proposal to the cross-community
> working group(s).
> Now let's see if our new, expanded GAC delegation agrees with that approach.
> Thank you--
> James Bladel
>> On Jul 18, 2014, at 5:09 AM, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In reading through the list of names we have representing us, I think
>> we have a really strong crew.
>>> Wolf-Ulrich Knoben (CSG)
>>> Milton Mueller (NCSG)
>>> James Bladel (Registrars SG)
>>> Keith Drazek (Registries)
>>> Jon Nevett (Registries)
>> And while I plan to harass them all the way through the process, I
>> think we have a group we can trust.
>> Just saying,