Re: [council] The GNSO CG reps

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] The GNSO CG reps
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:00:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Avri & Ching!

So far, I am very impressed with the delegations from all communities to this
group.  I'm also encouraged that there is broad agreement that this group
should take a 'light touch' on managing the process, and leave the key
decisions regarding the substance of the proposal to the cross-community
working group(s).

Now let's see if our new, expanded GAC delegation agrees with that approach.

Thank you--

J.
James Bladel
GoDaddy