RE: [council] The GNSO CG reps

  • To: "'Ching Chiao'" <ching.chiao@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] The GNSO CG reps
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:36:07 +0100
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes and in my capacity as co-chair of the CCWG-DT on the IANA Stewardship
Transition, I have reached out to this group to and others on the CG to make
sure they are clearly aware of and informed on the work of the CCWG.

The idea being to make sure that they are well aware of the work of the
Drafting Team and the Working Group that will give rise to.

Jonathan