Re: [council] About Designing a 21st Century ICANN

>> i wonder whether we need *two* GNSO Councils — a Policy Council (us) and a
>> Leadership
>> Council comprised of the heads of the SGs and constituencies who elect
>> their own leader to coordinate and drive the work of those functional bodies.

I think we will improve operations more by simplifying things. Additional
councils and organizational layers make us bigger and more complex without any
obvious value. Just from a design principle, if we are going to redesign
anything, I would start with what we could cut.

      Bret