Re: [council] Comments regarding the strawman

Thanks Brian.  We were invited to share and discuss information, which we did
-- not to renegotiate already approved mechanisms.  I would dismiss the logic
that by attending, the RrSG agreed with any concerns about the status quo or in
fact were there to negotiate.

Mason