[council] TR: Application for ATRT 2

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TR: Application for ATRT 2
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 08:53:38 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FYI

De : Alice Jansen
Envoyé : jeudi 3 janvier 2013 17:46
À : gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Application for ATRT 2

Dear Glen,

For your information -

This is to notify that we have received an application from Sarah Falvey who
wishes to represent the GNSO on the Accountability and Transparency Review Team
2 (ATRT 2).
Should you wish to compile the GNSO applications on a GNSO wiki page, you will
find Sarah Falvey's file attached to this email. Kindly note that URLS will
also be made available on the ATRT 2 applications webpage:
http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/2/applications.
Sarah provided her GNSO information in addition to his CV, letter and statement
of interests.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thanks!

Very best regards

Alice