RE: [council] Conflicts and the Draft reply to Fadi

  • To: joy@xxxxxxx, "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Conflicts and the Draft reply to Fadi
  • From: <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:35:24 -0700
  • Cc: "'Julie Hedlund'" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'Mason Cole'" <mcole@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clear enough. &nbsp;Financial interests that touch ICANN are a part of the
Statement of Interest and a conflict of interest, made public, does not
preclude participation. &nbsp;It just allows fellow Councillors a more
for Mason's draft, I have consulted with the BC and we are thinking through a
blue; margin-left: 8px; padding-left: 8px; font-size:10pt; color:black;
font-family:verdana;">
-------- Original Message --------<br>