Re: [council] Conflicts and the Draft reply to Fadi

Thanks John, glad you're clear about it, three-dimensional ways to
assess commentary: indeed!
I would only add that, imho, while the operating procedures provide
that a conflict of interest, made public, does not preclude
participation, nor does it automatically permit such participation.

Best
Joy