Re: AW: [council] MOTION TO RECOMMEND PROTECTIONS IN THE FIRST ROUND OF NEW GTLDS FOR CERTAIN RED CROSS/RED CRESCENT (RCRC) AND INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE (IOC) NAMES

Wolfgang, that is all quite interesting (really!), but I'm not sure about the relevance to this motion since "IOC" is not one of the strings for which the GAC asked for protection.

Alan