Re: [council] Reconfiguring the URS?

I'd put the last sentence first. It's most important that we say the
GNSO should lead on any reconfiguration of URS, if any is necessary
given a full review of the options.

Even with Kurt's clarification, I think we should send a message
indicating Council's view that this is a matter of GNSO policy.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx +1 617.863.0613
Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project