[council] CCWG-DT: Final Charter and Draft Motion

  • To: "'GNSO Council List'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] CCWG-DT: Final Charter and Draft Motion
  • From: "Jonathan Robinson" <jonathan.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:15:30 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Please find attached, documents relating to a proposed motion for our
forthcoming council meeting on 6th October 2011.

It will be very helpful to have this motion tabled and, ideally, approved
ahead of Dakar.

In addition, I believe that it is a primarily administrative piece of
business for the GNSO to deal with this motion.

Accordingly, I respectfully request a waiver of the 8 day rule which this
submission has breached by less than 24 hours.

Best wishes,

Jonathan